Hello everyone! Welcome back to Cover to Cover! Today I have a fun little post. I’ve seen similar things on Booktok where people give suggestions based on movies or tv shows people like. My sister also suggested this idea to me, and I thought it was pretty cool. So, I wanted to give it a try. I have read all these books (minus LOTR it’s a current work in progress…). Let’s get right into it!
- Pretty Little Liars/Gossip Girl: One of Us is Lying or Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen McManus
- The Witcher: The Hobbit/LOTR by J.R.R. Tolkien
- New Girl: Eight Perfect Hours by Lia Louis
- Gilmore Girls: The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling
- Vampire Diaries: Crave by Tracy Wolff
- The Bachelor: The Selection by Kiera Cass
I definitely recommend checking out at least one of these books. For the ones that have blog posts, I included a link to the post as well in case you are interested in reading them. That way you have a lot of information available to you! No gate keeping here. And hopefully there will be more parts to this series in the next couple of months! Maybe a movie edition??
That’s all I have this week, folks! Short and simple today! Thank you for reading and come back next week for another post!